Friday, April 5, 2013

Goodbye is Never Easy

Meet Annie, Kurt and Oscar:


These two are the best! Annie is one of the sweetest, kindest, most positive peopel I have had the pleasure to meet. She is always ready for anything whether it's dinner and a movie, pedicures or just staying in drinking Kurt's margaritas! Being "ADP Wives" isn't always easy, but having someone to relate to while our husbands were away for weeks at a time sure was a blessing. And then there's Kurt. Kurt. Is. Funny. We joke we would like to start a book filled with "Kurtisms"...and while I won't embarrass him by sharing any, I sure do hope that Annie and Jen keep me posted! And because of Kurt, I will always make sure Tonico has a place to get his haircut! I always had a great time with these two - and heck, even Oscar won me over! These last two weeks, he has been such a cuddler - he even gifted me with my very first doggie kiss!

Last night, we said "seeya later". We know we will meet again. We know the friendship will last. But it doesn't make things any easier.......except maybe this sweet goodie bag they sent me away with :o)


Until we meet again.....

1 comment:

  1. I like your friends. They got you a New Kids on the Block CD. Awesome!!! :) Hope you're doing well as you prepare for the move!

    ReplyDelete